Sunday, December 1, 2013

Fall Mani

Hey Everyone!! I hope everyone has enjoyed their Thanksgiving holiday, Hanukkah, Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and whatever else has been going on these past few days that you celebrate or take part in. We had a nice Thanksgiving and a quiet time after. T has been with his father and C has been working so it has been pretty quiet. Yesterday was a perfect rainy, movie watching day.


This was one of my fall manis that I did probably for Tuesday. I don't remember which day at this point. I think it was Tuesday though because I was making cake balls and too busy to change it or take pictures of it.


For my middle and ring finger I used a base of Elevation Polish Tettegouche with Oopsie Daisies Ganache over top. I then stamped on it with Maybelline Classic Camel. 


For my ring and pinky I used a base of Classic Camel with Pahlish Bixby Canyon Bridge over top. I stamped on it with SpaRitual I Feel the Earth Move.


I used Bundle Monster plate BM-H11 for the design on Tettegouche. Classic Camel didn't cooperate very much with the stamping because it dried so fast. I was a little too slow so not all of the images are good.


I used Bundle Monster plate BM-H12 for the leaves pattern on my index and pinky. It is rather hard to distinguish. 


We have had a lot of overcast and rain this past week which didn't allow for a lot of outdoor shots. 


At least it made it cooler outside with all the rain and "cold fronts" that rolled through. It didn't do much for my pictures though.


That's all for now :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!