Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Mahogany Magic and the Money Badger

Hey Everyone!!! I think my coworker is seriously trying to cause me to perish from hypothermia. I am freezing in this office! On another note I am apparently obsessed with all red and white glitter polishes. Last year I got KB Shimmer Candy Cane Crush because I was absolutely in love with it. Then I just recently bought Girly Bits Canuck the Dots which is also red and white glitter. Today I went to Sally Beauty and had to force myself to put their holiday red and white glitter back on the shelf instead of buying it. I am still wanting to go back for it. Please explain to me why I do not need yet another red and white glitter. I am highly disappointed that I can't find the stupid Sally Hansen green and white glitter anymore because all of the drugstores that had that display took it away to put their stupid perfume gift sets out for Christmas. I am kicking myself for not buying it when I saw it since I can't find it now. This year I want green and white glitter! I would be tempted to make my own but I don't have the glitter.

Today I have another Fall mani even though it doesn't have any stamping over it. I got lazy and decided not to stamp on it. I loved the glitter and didn't really want to cover it up.


Bruce was checking out my mani while I took the pictures. I think he approved.


Please excuse the red stamping on my index finger. I didn't like how it came out so I abandoned the effort. I am so lazy.


I used three coats of China Glaze Mahogany Magic for the base of this mani. I could have used two. I love this polish. Application is a breeze and I love the color.


I used one coat Sation Money Badger over Mahogany Magic to give it a fall look. 


I really enjoyed this mani. I almost redid my nails with the same colors a couple days later. I realized that I don't have much time left for Fall manis so I couldn't repeat a mani. I actually did this mani before the fall leaves mani I showed you yesterday. Instead of repeating this mani I just used Mahogany Magic and Lacquistry Yolk-o Oh-no so I didn't stray too far from the look. Did I mention I obsess with colors?


This is one of my favorite Fall manis. 


A bottle shot of Money Badger and Mahogany Magic.

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!