Thursday, November 14, 2013

Elevation Epidote

Hey Everyone! Is it Friday yet? I didn't end up making my pumpkin bread last night so I am hoping to do that tonight. I have been saying I was going to make some pumpkin bread for about three weeks now and I have yet to make any. I did get my weird bed wedge pillow thing in the mail last night. Let me just say that was one of the most interesting packing jobs I have ever seen for a product. I wish I would have taken a picture. The thing came in a box about half the size of the pillow and the pillow was in a roll shape. I thought for sure they sent me the wrong item until I freed it from the plastic wrap and read the instructions. The wrapping told me to free the pillow from the wrapping immediately and wait for it to regain it's shape. Sure enough as soon as it was free it started to puff up again. So weird. I am still on the fence with the pillow. I didn't sleep really well but I didn't have many issues with my stomach either. I am hoping that I get used to sleeping in such a weird position and that I don't fall off the pillow and give myself a black eye.

Today I have one of the awesome Elevation Polishes that was released recently. I actually have more pictures of this polish after I did an accent nail however they aren't edited yet. Since this is the last post I have  ready I figured I would get it up instead of waiting until I get home tonight when I may or may not actually get to post it. I might add those pictures later. 


This is three coats of Elevation Polish Epidote from the Stones Throw Collection.


Epidote is a gorgeous olive green holo polish. I love green. I love olives.


The sun was not really cooperative the day I was taking these pictures. 


The application was great and the polish is really very pretty. I was trying very hard to get the sun to come out and play so I could get more sun shots.


I jumped on this polish as soon as it was released and I was not disappointed when it finally arrived.


Look, it matches my car!


I actually made a pair of earrings with this polish because it is so gorgeous I need to be able to wear it often. I want a sweater this color!


That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!