Monday, November 25, 2013

Fall Leaves

Hey Everyone!!! Bonus post today!!! I wanted to do Fall/Thanksgiving manis this week but I also wanted to post the birthday mani so today I am doing two posts! Yay! I love oranges and browns and yellows so I love Fall and the manis that can be inspired by it. 

This mani didn't quite come out like I had wanted but I still like it. I intended on stamping in red but couldn't find a red that stamped well enough for it to show. Once again I now realize I need stamping polishes. I am going to have to bump that up on my wish list. 


I started with two coats of China Glaze Mahogany Magic. It is my current favorite Fall polish. I used one coat of Lacquistry Yolk-o Oh no to add some glitter to the mani. 


I used Bundle Monster plate BM-H11 from the Holiday collection to stamp the leaves on. I used black polish since nothing else wanted to cooperate. Don't mind my random pinkie design. I accidentally used the wrong image and didn't realize it until I had already stamped my nail.


This mani was really pretty in the sun when the glitter caught the light. I wasn't overly excited about the black stamping because it was so dark but I love the leaves pattern.


I want to do an awesome stamper decal with these leaves and super pretty fall colors. Hopefully I can fit it in because I am running out of fall here. I know technically Fall doesn't end until December but it just feels wrong to have fall nails during December. 


I love Lacquistry polishes too. Right now she has some of her polishes on sale as well as some new holiday polishes up in the shop. 


Ahhh I am ready for Thanksgiving now! I am hoping it cools off here for Thursday but I am not going to hold my breath. I love when it is cool enough on Thanksgiving to open up the windows and enjoy the Fall air. That rarely happens here though. I do have my Leaves candle from Bath and Body Works ready to go in case I can't enjoy the open windows.

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!