Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving Manis

Hey Everyone!! Again!! I am wrapping up my fall manis so we can move into Winter manis. Today I am combining the last two of the week.

First up is my actual Thanksgiving mani.


I started with a base of Finger Paints Bare No Secrets then Oopsie Daisies Apple Picking on top.


I used various different colors for the stamping. I used Bundle Monster plates BM-H12 and BM-H13 for the stamping.


The Indian head piece came out better on this hand because I painted the feathers properly. I didn't realize that until much later.


My Pinterest turkey cake balls failed so I ended up with these.


Still cute.


Especially when I packed some in this little container.

My other Fall mani included Snoopy which I love.


I used a base of Elevation Polish Street Side, NYC on my middle and ring finger. 


I used Girly Bits Black Eyed Susan on my index and pinky.


This is Street Side, NYC on it's own. Such a cool color.


I made a stamping decal with Bundle Monster Plate BM-H11 of the pumpkin and used China Glaze Riveting to fill the pumpkin in. I used my Snoopy Scarecrow waterslide decal from LuckyStarStyle to round out my Fall look.


That's all for now :)

3 comments:

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!