Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Mountain High with Snowflakes and Trees

Hey Everyone!!! So we are idiots and decided to start a new diet yesterday. Yes, right before Christmas. This should be a challenge. I did not have a very good day yesterday. I believe it was probably due to no sugar but I had a horrible headache and just felt pretty bad overall. Today is much better, so far. I am already tired of eggs for breakfast though. 

Today I have my second mani with Wet N Wild Mountain High. 


I used three coats of Mountain High for the base. Have I mentioned I love this color? I ended up doing each had with a different stamping on it. I actually did the trees first but didn't love them so I did snowflakes on the other hand. I wasn't in love with this mani, only the base color.


I used China Glaze So Blue without You from the Happy HoliGlaze Collection and Bundle Monster plate BM-H02 from the Holiday collection to stamp the snowflakes.


I liked this hand much better than the tree hand. The snowflakes stamped a little lighter than I would have liked but it was still wintery and pretty.


I used my green striping polish and the same plate for the trees. It was hard to tell they were trees. I wasn't thrilled with the outcome of this one at all. Perhaps with a darker green it would have looked better.


This was actually the second green I tried and neither stamped dark enough.


At least in this picture you can kind of tell they are trees.


This is the pretty Mountain High all by itself. I love it.

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!