Friday, December 13, 2013

Sinful Ornaments

Hey Everyone!! I am so glad it is Friday but I really can't wait to get the heck out of here. I am actually quite irate over a situation right now so I am not going to be too chatty.

I picked these two polishes up from Walgreens in one of their holiday displays. I can't remember which one but I am guessing it wasn't the one they belonged to anyway.


I used Sinful Colors Red Eye as the base. Red Eye is red, obviously, but it isn't the true red that I was wanting. It is still pretty though. I believe I used three coats. 


I stamped with Sinful Colors Gold Medal which is obviously gold. The names pretty much say it all. This one worked great for stamping which is good because that is why I bought it.


I used Bundle Monster plate BM-H03 to stamp the ornament pattern.


I am really wanting to make an ornament wreath, speaking of ornaments. I might have to buy a bunch after Christmas and save them to make one next year. We don't even have a tree yet. I am lacking spirit, especially today.


That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!