Thursday, December 19, 2013

Zombie Deer

Hey Everyone! I am so behind. Last night was T's Christmas concert. It took far longer than anticipated and was the most unorganized school event I have ever seen. I feel so bad for him because he was very disappointed in the performance. I have a nice little email I am sending off to his teacher voicing my concerns about the situation. Wouldn't you know that the man's email address isn't anywhere on the school website. I am getting more annoyed over the whole situation by the minute. Hopefully I can find the email address at home on the paperwork we got at open house. 

Today I have a nice holiday mani for you. I have a bunch of these coming up. I am trying to do as many as possible before Christmas but honestly I don't want to take the one I have on right now off. It is so sparkly.


I used three coats of Polish Revolution Zombie Christmas for the base of this mani. I love me some zombies and absolutely love this polish. Very festive and cute. The formula was great and it has a zombie name. 


I wanted to do something different so I used tape to do my tips. They aren't all centered because I am not that great with tape. I like it for the most part.


I used Zoya Pixie Dust Chyna for the tips. I top coated my index and pinkie but left the ring finger textured. I like it both ways. I love this one too which is odd because I usually don't love reds. This is probably my favorite red polish though.


Here is a quick shot of Zombie Christmas for you to enjoy.


I used Bundle Monster plate BM-H01 for the little deer image. I am loving their Holiday set and all the festive images. I might even do a New Years Eve mani now.


That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!