Tuesday, January 31, 2012

OPI Pros and Bronze

Hey Everyone! It has been another long day. I am feeling better on the cold front. Thank goodness. My neck has been killing me all day though. It is a little better tonight. I am pretty sure I really need to work on my stress level and anxiety. I was just discussing it with the bf actually. I am going to look up some techniques for stress relief and see if I can get any of them to work. 

So today I have a polish I had been wanting for awhile. I never picked it up and then couldn't find it anywhere. I saw it at Publix (our local supermarket) and snatched it up and I may have done a little dance in the store as well.


OPI Pros and Bronze is from the Serena Williams Grand Slam US Open duo. 


I already had Essie Bobbing for Baubles on so I just put Pros and Bronze over it. I love how it looked.


This polish is gorgeous. It is bronze, gold, copper and there is even some pink in there.


I took a lot of pictures because I was trying to get all the shifts in the shimmer of this polish.


I like how you can see the navy peaking through.


Sorry about the lack of cleanup. I did this in the car. I couldn't wait till I got home.  


I tried to get the polish flashing it's color changes in the sun but it wasn't working out for me.


You will have to take my word for it. I am glad I was finally able to get my hands on this polish because it is really gorgeous. I am going to have to wear it alone soon.


That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!