Thursday, February 2, 2012

BB COUTURE GREEN GOBLIN

Hey Everyone! I am going to have two posts for you today. YAY. They are related and instead of posting it all together I decided to split the posts. PLUS I didn't post last night so now you get two posts. I didn't have coffee today because I didn't have time to make it before leaving this morning. I usually only drink one cup a day in the morning and I really feel it when I don't have that cup of coffee. It doesn't help that I didn't sleep all that well. At some point I woke up in the middle of the night and was coughing and my neck was hurting. I made it through one and a half cough drops before I finally stopped coughing enough to go back to sleep. This cough needs to go away. At least it has gotten a ton better.

Today I have a polish from BB Couture to show you all. I got this polish in an awesome RAOK package around Christmas time from a super sweet member of the nail board community.


BB Couture Green Goblin.


Green Goblin makes me think of Spiderman while simultaneously making me sing the Jolly Green Giant song in my head. HO HO HO GREEN GOBLIN! Yeah, I remember those commercials from when I was young and that jingle has been stuck in my head for at least a day every time I think about this polish.


I believe I used three coats on this polish to even it all out. I got a super cool new little notebook to write all this stuff down in so that I don't have to say I think it was 3 coats anymore. Ok, the notebook isn't that super cool but it works.


I had some major tip wear with this one. I have been printing a lot at work which means opening ream after ream of paper. My nails get tip wear pretty quickly that way.


Green Goblin is a deep, dark, murky green. I love it. It reminds me of a swamp like color not necessarily a Green Goblin. That is ok though because I love it anyway.


That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!