Monday, February 6, 2012

Giants for the WIN!!!!

Hey Everyone!!! I am super excited today since the Giants won the Superbowl yesterday! The bf's favorite team is the Giants and I have become and honorary fan since I met him. I also really do not like the Patriots, at all, not even a little bit. The game was way too stressful for me though lol.

So to celebrate the win I have my playoffs manis for you. The bf demanded I wear them for each of the playoff games since the second week I wore the mani they won. It had to be the EXACT same mani. He is funny.



Week 2 - NY 37 GB20



Week 3 NY 20 SF 17



SUPERBOWL SUNDAY
NY 21 NE 17

GO GIANTS!!!!

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!