Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Football Draft Mani

Hey Everyone!!! Today I have to make it quick because I am about to head out to the dentist. I guess it will break up the workday a little bit but I am still not excited about having to drive there. I actually love my dentist I just don't love the drive there. 

We had our first Fantasy Football league draft last Sunday and of course I had to do a football mani for it. I cut it back to only two leagues this year so that I don't loose my mind too much. I can't wait for football season though my Bills are not looking too hot right now with their quarterback situation. I will have another football mani for the Friday night draft too. I wasn't really overly thrilled with how this one came out.


I used Zoya Holly as an accent nail. I also used Holly to sponge some grass on my other nails. They had base coat but no base color. 


I used China Glaze Hey Sailor, First Mate and Mahogany Magic as well as Nubar Night Sparkle for the helmets and footballs. I used Sinful Colors white striper for the white. 


I used the plate CH35 from the 2012 Summer Collection plates by Cheeky for the football and the helmets. 


I wasn't overly excited about this mani but I was running out to time. I was trying to make the accent nail a football field but I couldn't get the markings right so I just went with a solid green. I wouldn't say it is a fail mani but it isn't awesome either.


Oh you can see my clawed index nail too! My nail broke so I figured instead of making it super short I would try out a new shape. I had a hard enough time shaping that one nail and it is still not quite right so I am not sure the pointed look is going to be something I go for. I do love it though. 

Send me good thoughts if you can. I really do not want to hear the words root canal when the dentist and I discuss my cracked tooth. 

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!