Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Random Stuff

Hey Everyone!! I AM NOT A ZOMBIE!!! I am alive and still human lol. It is pretty hectic though so this week and next week are going to be crazy busy with the end of school and posting is going to be sporadic. I am going to try my best but there is tons of stuff going on. Today I had to work the warehouse job and then after work we went to the school for a dinner for the parents of the after school program. I am ready to get rid of the school year but not ready to deal with summer. 

Today I have a bunch of random spam for you. We did a last minute little BBQ on Monday. Nothing big. 


We made Kabobs for the grill. Can I just say that grilled pineapple is insanely awesome. I don't like pineapple but throw that stuff on the grill and I can not get enough of it.


This was an experiment. The longer we left it sitting the better it tasted lol


My crust came out a little too dark but my apple pie crumble was better this time than the last. I used the right apples this time lol. AND it is weight watcher approved :)


The kittens are getting big! This is the girl though we think she is actually a boy.


I could not get a picture of her with her eyes open if the flash was on. I have tons of pictures with her eyes closed lol.


She got tired and fell asleep in this position. It was pretty funny.


The boys is super cute and fluffy and BIG!


He was lounging.


Hanging out watching some tv.

I will have more manis and posts for you as soon as I have a break in the crazy! 

That's all for now :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so far behind in my blog reading so I'm just getting to enjoy these kittens pics now--OMG the cute!! Is Bruce still not a fan of them?

    ReplyDelete

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!