Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mlle. Violette de Bleu

Hey Everyone! I have been researching and experiment I am doing so I have an older mani for you today. I did this one back in February so you will notice my nails are longer than they are currently. I am trying to get through the back log of manis that I have built up while my research/experiment phase is going on. I have a bunch that I haven't posted. 

Today I have a Lynnderella polish to show you from the Lovely is as Lovely Does collection. 


Mlle. Violette de Bleu. 


A lot of people I noticed layered this gorgeous blue glitter over a darker blue polish so of course I had to see what it looked like alone. Well, almost alone.


I used two coats of Essie Waltz as a base. 


I liked Waltz because it gave a milky base and the Mlle. Violette de Blue to tint it a bit.


I used two coats of Mlle. Violette de Bleu over Waltz.


I love this mani.


Next time I will layer it over a dark blue but I love to see how polishes look on their own.


And now the kittens need their food and a bath.

That's all for now :) 








2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I'm afraid to use my Lynns, which is silly & I need to get over it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Karen you neeed to use them! At least once! lol I know what you mean, I am like that with holos and anything htf. BUT I make myself at least use them once.

      Delete

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!