Friday, July 25, 2014

Greyhound Mani

Hey Everyone!! I am so happy it is Friday. I did not sleep well last night and I am tired!! I am super excited because after a year of going back and forth on wanting a makeup case and trying to figure out what I wanted I finally got one. Sort of. I found a great deal for one of those professional rolling cases on Craigslist and was actually able to get this one! It was a little difficult since she actually lives in one state but had the ad in a different state but she was going there for a visit and it was close enough to where my brother lives that we made it happen. She was really sweet and it was storming so she was running late and my brother was going out of town so he could only do it yesterday and it wasn't the easiest ordeal but she brought it pretty close to him which was awesome. I am so super excited however I don't know when I will get a chance to get it home. That is my excitement for the moment. 

Today I have another mani I did using Couture Gel Polish as a base.


I used Dance Til Dawn as a light base for some homemade decals I prepared. I wore this mani when the adoption kennel was closing and they were having a big open house to get dogs adopted. I made decals of the dogs that were actually available for adoption which was fun.


It was so cute because I actually know these guys. 


I loved them and so many people got a big kick out of seeing the dog pictures on my nails. Several people took pictures of them. I thought it would be a fun way to show off the dogs.


That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!