Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Couture Gel Polish Dance Til Dawn

Hey Everyone!!! I am going to make this quick today since I have had a busy day at work, YAY, and it is almost time to go home. 

Today I have the second polish I chose when I ordered my Couture Gel Polish kit. I absolutely love this polish.


Couture Gel Polish in Dance Til Dawn (#96) is a very pretty off white with a hint of pink. I know, I just said I don't like pink but this baby is only pink in certain lights and it is really just a hint of pink.  


Like Aloe Very this polish was a breeze to apply. It didn't flood my cuticles and cooperated very well. I really do enjoy the application of this brand. 


I believe I used three coats, not too thin, after my experience with Aloe Very. I was quite happy with color.


I had wanted a white but not a stark white to add to my gel collection and this one fit what I was looking for perfectly. It is not bright, in your face, white but it is still crisp.


Out door lighting.


Indoors and more accurately in the office lighting you could see a little bit more of the pink hue I was talking about. 


Nothing too pink but just enough to know that it isn't white white.


Right now Couture Gel Nail Polish is having a 2 day sale, according to their facebook. You can use the code 2daysale for 20% off. I thought that was a perfect tie in to my review of their products this week. Quite a great coincidence :) 

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!