Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Photo Issues

Hey Everyone!! I was preparing a post for you yesterday and I could NOT get Photobucket to cooperate AT ALL! I just jumped on the blog real quick and noticed that I can't see some of the pictures I have posted. I don't know if it is just my stupid work computer or something with the pictures. Please let me know if you are having any issues viewing the photos. I think it might be time to break down and use a different photo site.

I have had the busiest weekend ever. It was crazy. We cleaned our little hearts out and STILL haven't finished completely. The room looks a ton better but cramming the entire worldly possessions of two adults into ONE bedroom is less than ideal. We purged and pitched and donated a TON of stuff and still have a little bit to go.

I broke a nail in the process of cleaning. It was already patched but the poor patch had no shot at holding the tear. Yesterday I decided to nubbinize the rest. Unfortunately most of my nails had patches because they all decided to tear on the sidewall at the same spot below the quick. Some of the patches held the nails long enough so they grew out but about five of them are nubbed below the quick. I have red, sore, hurting super mutant nubs now. They aren't cute and they hurt and I am seriously not happy with the situation. I have some pictures that will hopefully last until they are at least somewhat presentable. I also just thought of a few other interesting posts I can keep you busy with lol. You might not see my nails for a few days but I should be able to pull something off. Hopefully they stop hurting soon too.

Things have been a bit hectic and I have been in a bit of a funk but hopefully everything is going to start going better now. I hope. I will try and get a post up for you soon but I am covering the warehouse position today as well as my job so it might not be until tonight. Sadly I won't have an opening day football mani for you all because my nails hurt and I don't even want to bring acetone within the same zipcode.

That's all for now :)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you've been feeling down. Here's hoping things will be brighter soon!

    I clicked back a few posts and some photos are showing and some are not, but the ones which are not don't have red x's like the image isn't there, they have little white boxes. It's strange.

    ReplyDelete

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!