Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Who Wants a Cold?

Hey Everyone!  I don't want it either :*(  Sadly I have it though. Thank you darling son for always stealing my drinks and giving me your nasty germs. He now, on top of the cold, has apparently hurt his back from coughing too much. Ahh the joys of being sick. 

I am going to skip out on a post tonight because I am still wearing Artsy Crafty in its insane Grand Canyon glory. My throat hurts and my head is stuffy. The joys. I am going back to my cozy spot on the couch and I will continue my crocheting for now. I will have a nice mani for you tomorrow! 

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!