Thursday, November 3, 2011

Nite Owl and Sapphires

Hey Everyone!!! Oh my what a night I had last night! I had to take the boy to the dentist and didn't get home until almost 8pm. Luckily he had no cavities :) Then we had to get his science fair project started. I hate science fair projects! A lot! 

I did have an awesome CVS experience yesterday. I found OPI DS Sapphire at my CVS which made my day. I don't have a lot of holo polishes so I was excited. Especially since it was $8.50 and I had an extra buck. OPI DS for $7.50, yes please and thank you! 


I already had Orly Nite Owl on my fingers so I waited to use Sapphire. Nite Owl is from the Birds of a Feather collection. This was the one I had forgotten when I picked up Sweet Peacock, Lucky Duck and Sea Gurl and I was thrilled to find the last one hidden in the regular Orly display last time I was at Ulta.


This was two coats. I did clean up in the car so it is not really very nice looking. 


I really like this color, the bf did too he said it was kind of like pewter or something. He is very descriptive.


I couldn't wait much longer so in the car on the way to the dentist I did some Sapphire tips. The sun was gone by then though so all these are with flash.


Except this one that was taken inside without flash. The holo doesn't show at all. 


Sapphire was a bit thin. A lot thin actually. I didn't try it on the whole nail so maybe it was just because of my car application but it was running down the side of my nail when I was doing these tips.


I saw it in a tiny sliver of sun when we were in the car and it looked really really nice.


I can't wait to wear this on a day when I will see the sun!

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!