Monday, June 16, 2014

Summer Fun with OPI Brazil Colors

Hey Everyone! Today is one of those Mondays where you wish you hadn't gotten out of bed. Ah well, only another couple hours to go. 

This mani wasn't an epic fail but it wasn't as awesome as I thought it would be in my head. It is still very Summer like and fun. 


I used three of the OPI Brazil colors for this mani. From left to right Live.Love.Carnaval, Where Did Suzi's Man-go? and I Just Can't Cope-acabana.



I used the bottom pattern on Winstonia plate W111 for the stamping.


I started with two coats of Where Did Suzi's Man-go? as the base for this mani. I stamped using Live.Love.Carnaval and then used a dotting tool for the yellow.


This mani was really vibrant and fun. The colors all went really well together though it really needed the yellow to give it an extra pop. 


That's all for now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!