Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Sinful Colors Up in Flames

Hey Everyone!! Well, Tuesday was much better than Monday but it is still only Tuesday. I am definitely ready to win the lottery. I could use a nap too. 

Today I have a mani I did using three Sinful Colors polishes I snagged at Walgreens during their last .99 cent sale. These are said to be Walgreens exclusive polishes. They are also Shimmering Sand Textures though I top coated them for this mani.


I did a gradient base using Face the Facets, Orange Crush, Ruby Mine.



I used Konad black stamping polish and Cheeky plate CH52 to stamp the flames.


I am getting better with my gradients. I used a kitchen sponge for this one and really liked how the gradient came out. I think the sponge made all the difference.


I love how this mani turned out. I could have placed the flames a little better on some of the nails. Overall I think it came out really well and love how the image has flames coming from both the top and the bottom of the nail.


I love the shimmer and sparkle that these Sinful Colors show. They definitely pop with top coat on them.


I didn't use the right top coat to make them totally smooth but the texture is not as extreme as it appears in these photos. It was pretty smooth even though it looks like there is still some texture going on.


I love these three colors together and they go perfect with the flames.


This mani looked great in the sunlight too. I really love those three Sinful Shimmering Sand Texture polishes. I also love the flames with these colors. 


That's all for now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!