Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Contact High and Copa-Banana Flowers

Hey Everyone!! Happy Hump Day, WOOO WOOO! I have been looking online for some sort of rolling case to store all of my nail art stuff in. I figure if it is big enough I can put my gel polish in it too. Thus far I have found a lot of expensive options that may or may not work. I need to be more decisive because not being able to decide what I want is making things crazy. I need to get stuff organized fairly soon so I can clear out the mess I have made in the dining room. This has been my current project. I love how when I am actually searching for something specific on craigslist I can't find it anywhere near me. 

Today I have some nail art I did over the green mani from yesterday.


I started with a base of Wet N Wild Contact High and Sally Hansen Copa-banana.


I used Konad black stamping polish and plate M22. I used the two flowers on the left for this mani.


It looked really cute and then I used top coat. Why does my stamping insist on smearing when I touch a bottle of top coat? It drives me crazy.


The smearing was not very cute and drove me nuts. I do love the image though.


I am on a quest to stop the smearing. Even if I float the top coat and still get smearing. I just killed off the last of my bottle of Seche Vite so maybe a new less goopy bottle will help. I know I have since tried another top coat that was a free with purchase deal at Sallys and it smeared pretty bad too.


One day I will find the perfect, non smearing, top coat. One day.

That's all for now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!