Friday, June 20, 2014

Pendragon Enters the Undergrowth

Hey Everyone!!! Happy Friday!!! I have a quick post for you today. I forgot to upload more pictures so this one will be short. I should be able to catch up this weekend so I have some posts ready to go. Generally I edit the pictures and get them ready then all I have to do is write the post up on the day that I am posting. It has been a little hectic this week so I wasn't able to edit more pictures. I will get caught up someday.

Today's mani is the base for a grand mani idea I had. 


I used Darling Diva Pendragon and Catrice Enter the Undergrowth from the 2011 Papagena Collection. This Catrice collection had a matte rubberize type of cap with lettering on it. Unfortunately for some odd reason the caps on my polishes from this collection got very gummy and sticky. I used some Goo Gone to try and get rid of the stickiness and it took off most of the lettering with it. 


I used two coats of Enter the Undergrowth as a base. 


I used one coat of Pendragon however I wanted more glitter. Instead of polishing it on I applied another coat with a makeup sponge. This saved me from having to do several coats and having a thick mani yet still gave me a nice amount of glitter. This mani was so blingy and shiny.


I will show you what the final look of this mani was in my next post ;)

That's all for now :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!