Thursday, September 12, 2013

UM mani of the Week

Hey Everyone!!! Ok so I was supposed to show you Sinful Colors Whipped today but we had a change of plans. I didn't get the mani done which basically means I have nothing to show you. Oops. Poor planning and a bad headache on my part. I have this mani that I wore last Saturday for the big University of Miami vs. University of Florida game. I wasn't overly thrilled with the mani but it was a last minute decision and the game was about to start. The pictures aren't great because it was during my sucky picture taking week. However the Hurricanes one and I was a very happy UM fan that day. It also shows off some of the Zoya Fall Pixie Dust polishes.


I used a combination of Dhara, Tomoko and Chita for this mani. Unfortunately I did Dhara and Chita first so the lighter Tomoko didn't cover as well as I would have liked. It was not as noticeable in person though.


I seriously need to do these manis much earlier before the games start. I was taking pictures while watching the game which also explains things.


Bruce had to check it out and make sure the mani was good to go.


He examined it very carefully. I will have these polishes on their own soon but for now you get to see a preview of them. These three worked quite well for UM colors.


I did have some issues with the thickness of these polishes. I think Chita and Sunshine (used on the NFL mani) were the thickest. Since I couldn't find my thinner at the time I had to use them in all their thick glory. I also noticed that Zoya changed their website a bit. I had to look up Dhara's name and was quite surprised to find everything different.


And I leave you with a cute picture of Bruce. I was going through some of my crochet projects and had this box lid filled with yarn and half done projects. He decided to burro into it and make it a bed. Then he ran off with one of my not finished minions. 

That's all for now :)

2 comments:

  1. Fun mani! You know I love to see Bruce, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yup, I sure do which is why I added him lol I need to get more pictures of them up on the blog. They love the attention.

      Delete

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!