Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Leather Loose

Hey Everyone! Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday. I got nothing. I am working on crocheting a blanket. I am not sure if I did something wrong or what but it doesn't lay completely flat. Perhaps it will when it is done but I doubt it. I might have added too many stitches in there? I can't tell. It should still be pretty when I am finished though. I hope. The thing about making something big like this is that it takes so long. I am used to finishing a project in a shorter amount of time and this blanket is going to take me several days if not longer. I restarted it Sunday so we will see how long it takes and if I underestimated how much yarn I was going to need. I will have pictures of it when it is done. 

I have three more of the Sinful Colors Leather Luxe polishes for you. Today I have Leather Loose which is the brown with what I think is glass fleck in gold. 


I used three coats of Leather Loose and then dinged my nail on my middle finger and gouged a big chunk of polish out. I also then broke a nail which made things more fun.


I have some cuticle stuff on so it is slightly shiny in spots, sorry about that. I had some nasty cuticle cuts. 


This polish is pretty nice matte with the gold in it. I actually really really like it with top coat on too so I wore it for a day with top coat.


In the sun the gold sparkles quite nicely. My pictures don't do it justice. I will be redoing this mani so that I can take better pictures in the near future. 


The top coat makes it a nice rich chocolate with pretty gold sparkle to it. 


I was trying to get some sun shots but it wasn't sunny enough. 


In doors the pictures didn't want to come out great either. I am in a photographing slump right now apparently. I do apologize. Hopefully things get better soon.


It is a pretty polish though and I really love the sparkle when it is top coated and the subtle gold when it is matte. The gold gives it a nice different look over the normal matte cremes. I wish there were a couple more like this in the collection to spice it up.

That's all for now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!