Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Leather Loose is Good as Gold

Hey Everyone!! I finally finished the big star blanket I have been crocheting! I am so excited. I have to cut the little strings off but it is finally done. I started working on a little blanket that goes with it and realized after getting pretty far along I was using the wrong hook. Smack me with a shoe! I am going to start it over tomorrow so I will be fresh and alert. 

I have an official review on BornPrettyStore stamping plate m64 today. I had used this design a couple of times. Unlike m73 I had absolutely no issues with this plate. The image was clear and crisp and stamped very well. I can't wait to use the other images on the plate.


Born Pretty Store plate m64. I used the top right image for this mani. 


I used Essie Good as Gold from the 2012 Mirror Metallics collection to stamp the design. The Mirror Metallics polishes are great for stamping. I don't do gold often but I thought it worked well with this pattern and base color.


For the base I used Leather Loose from the Sinful Colors Leather Luxe collection. I used this one again really soon because I wanted to do a mani using top coat. My pictures don't do this polish justice.


I really love the image and how it comes out when stamped. Next time I think I will put glitter in place of the dots to give it more oomph. 


You can find plate m64 at BornPrettyStore right now for $1.99. I highly recommend this plate. As always you can used code JLG10 for 10% off. 

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!