Friday, May 24, 2013

Smitten Polish Watch Out for that Reef!

Hey Everyone! Happy Friday!! I am so excited since it is a long weekend. I love long weekends. I think that all weekends should be long ones lol Today I have the last polish in my Smitten Polish Shipwrecked Collection preview. These polishes are all gorgeous and you should buy them as soon as you can! lol You can follow Smitten Polish on facebook where Noelie does a great job of keeping her fans excited over upcoming polishes. It is always fun to see what she is working on. You can buy the Shipwrecked collection when it is released in June from Smitten Polish or Llarowe. I personally can't wait to get the other three polishes in the collection.


Smitten Polish Watch Out for that Reef! 


Watch Out for that Reef! is a gorgeous peachy milky polish. This polish is packed with different size and shaped turquoise glitter and a gorgeous peach shimmer. The shimmer in this one is soo pretty!


I used three coats for this mani. This baby is jam packed with glitter and applied so nicely. The glitter pretty much jumps out of the bottle onto the nail. 


Today, of course, I couldn't get the sun to cooperate with me. I did manage to get some pictures before it rained but the lighting wasn't cooperative.


This polish looks a little more pink on me than it does in the bottle. I love the combination of the peachy/pinky/salmon color with turquoise. 


This polish reminds me of flamingos, Miami Vice, Art Deco type stuff and this little place that used to be on the boardwalk of Hollywood Beach when we were kids. The place sold snowcones and ice cream and we would always walk there when we were at the beach and get a treat. 


I didn't need to use Gelous to smooth this polish out but I did use two coats of top coat to even it out a little more than it was after one coat. I could have dealt with it with just one coat of tc but I figured the pictures would look nicer with two.


I didn't realize this polish had square glitter until the first one popped up on my nail. I got very excited over this. Square glitter is my second favorite shaped glitter lol


I don't think I am taking this one off tonight. It is too pretty.


I hope you enjoyed the sneak peak at the upcoming Smitten Polish Shipwrecked Collection. I really enjoyed bringing them to you! They will be released in June and you are going to LOVE THEM! 


Sunken Galleon, Watch Out for that Reef!, Bermuda Triangle, Isla de Muerto.

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!