Wednesday, May 15, 2013

PUEEN 2013 24E Love Elements

Hey Everyone!! Today I have a bit of a different post for you all. While on break I got some awesome nail mail and one of my packages contained the 2013 Pueen 24E Love Elements nail plate set. You can follow Pueen on facebook or their website . I bought my nail set from Amazon


The Pueen set! I was so excited since I had been looking at their plate sets for a bit.


The set comes in this little binder thing that has a snap closure. It is white which is probably going to mean it gets dirty pretty fast but it is really cool that they include this with the set.


The little pages fold out like a fan. The pages are pretty thin but it does the job. I am not sure how well it is going to hold up but we will see with time. 


This is the Love Elements set so there are lots of hearts and lovey type designs. I am a sucker for hearts so I picked this set.


The set comes with 24 plates. 


I love all the hearts. 


I also love that owl and the larger sized paw print. 


I really liked the fact that the majority of designs were full nail designs. My nails are a little on the small side but I love full nail designs.


I LOVE plate 47 (top right) for both the cute birdie and the music design. 

I haven't used this set yet but I will have some manis using the plates for you soon. I know I always look for pictures of the plates when I am trying to decide which plates to buy so I was hoping you guys would enjoy this. 

That's all for now :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh you lucky gal! Nice plates! I the full image styles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to play with them. They look really nice and I have seen great reviews.

      Delete
  2. I'm so jealous! I love stamping but it's hard for me to get it right.

    ReplyDelete

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!