Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Smitten Polish Sunken Galleon

Hey Everyone!! Sorry this is so late tonight. My son's little girlfriend (I still don't like saying it) had a chorus concert tonight and she got us tickets so that he could go see it. I was quite impressed with a couple of the kids who could really belt it out including her! It was a fun time and the music was good. I am a little behind now but I will make it up to you with a ton of pictures. 

Today I have one of the glitter polishes from the Smitten Polish Shipwrecked Collection set to be released in June. You can purchase these polishes, when they are released, from Smitten's etsy shop or Llarowe.


Smitten Polish Sunken Galleon. 


This is a gorgeous milky turquoise base with silver and gold circle glitter as well as tiny gold and turquoise glitter. I love how the circle glitters look like little coins or treasure.


I used three coats. Application was great and I didn't have to fish the glitter out at all. Some nails didn't get the large circles and some got more than one large circle but it looked very cool that way.


I had a really hard time with sunlight today. We had lots of rain, overcast and murky skies so the lighting is all over the place. I was able to get out in the sun for a minute to take a couple shots. 


This polish is really really cool. I very much enjoy the large circle glitter and love the look of it when it looks like it does my pinky in the picture above. Sometimes some of the polish sits in the middle of the circles and the edges show more shiny silver or gold. It looks really cool and makes me think of coins.


This polish is really pretty and fun and a perfect polish for a Shipwrecked Collection.


You can see the circle glitter on my pinky in the picture above shows that look I love. 


I did get a little bit of sun so shine on this polish. It looks amazing in any light though.


I took a ton of pictures because I couldn't stop staring at it.


The tiny glitter gives it a lot of depth that further reminds me of a sunken treasure.


I think I edited about 30 pictures of this one. I almost don't want to take it off but I know I need to show you  another polish tomorrow.


I love circle glitter.


Stay tuned tomorrow for another awesome polish from the Smitten Polish Shipwrecked Collection

That's all for now :) 

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Noelie killed it with this collection! I love this color!

      Delete
  2. It was quite fun to wear! I love those round glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH. MY. GOSH. I saw the bottle shot and almost fainted. I absolutely must have this one. Your swatches are lovely!!!! It reminds me of treasure too! I can barely stand waiting for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) lol I was so worried about my swatches for this collection.

      This polish is AWESOME! I love staring at the bottle. Something about the circle glitters and the colors and omg it is just really cool looking. I just saw a post on Facebook that she might have this collection up earlier than she thought so maybe you won't have to wait as long :)

      Delete

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!