Thursday, March 29, 2012

Stash Organization

Hey Everyone! I did an awesome mani last night that I can't wait to show you. Unfortunately it kept me from blogging last night but it is really cute. I am going to have that for you tomorrow :) Tonight I am going to the tryouts for American Ninja Warrior. I CAN NOT WAIT. I love that show. LOVE IT! I mostly just love the actual event but the show is pretty cool too. SO since I will have about 10 minutes between getting home and leaving for the taping I am doing a quick post with pictures I have from my phone.

As I mentioned a couple weeks ago I went through the Great Organization of 2012. My one helmer was severely overflowing and I was in desperate need of another. We got another one but getting everything organized was going to be crazy.


One Saturday I bit the bullet and decided to take ALL of my nail polish out. This table has two extensions and we had to pull them both out for everything to fit. My son and bf were thrilled that I expected them to help.


I thought this was a really cool picture. I didn't count them all but  there are a LOT.

We arranged them into groups by brand. My son says they looked like little villages. The bf said they were lined up like little armies.


Bruce Kittlee Master Ninja Warrior the Great decided to attack the villages and cause chaos. Only one polish was lost in the making of this post. My red Sinful Colors Striping polish fell (not even from the table it fell out of my hand or something) and with a red splatter everywhere was send to polish heaven. I still have some of the remains of the fallen on my shoe.

That's all for now :)

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Silke! It was fun, sort of. Better on TV.

      Delete
  2. I spy a lot of Lynnderella....LUCKY!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Yeah I have a few in there that I was crazy lucky to get. I will have posts of them soon.

      Delete
  3. I thought for a minute you were trying out yourself--that would be hard core!

    Of course Bruce terrorized the villages--I'd expect nothing less. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG no I would not make it past the first obstacle! I WISH I was that insanely in shape and talented.

      LOL yes, Bruce was walking around swatting bottles over, crazy cat!

      Delete
  4. Come do mine pleeeease!!! (did you know Bruce was nekkid?!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL SURE be right over! It was fun, mostly lol.

      I didn't even realize that! NO WONDER he was terrorizing the villages, he was NAKED! HE is crazy cat when naked lol.

      Delete
  5. That picture of Bruce...with all those polishes...gravity...tile floor...I can't look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I know! I was freaking out every time he would jump up there. He was good though, he knocked them over but didn't throw them off the table. I was shocked because the little terror LOVES throwing things off the table.

      Delete
  6. This must have been a fun day! You stash is so much bigger then mine. But I'm getting there hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty fun but a little stressful trying to fit everything into the two helmers. My stash has grown to epic proportions. I realllly need to purge but that word isn't in my vocabulary lol

      Delete

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!