Monday, March 5, 2012

Armed and Ready

Hey Everyone! It has been a strange Monday. I don't have a whole lot to say today. I am really tired too so that isn't helping much. I do have a couple of pictures of Bruce Kittlee Master Ninja Warrior for you today. He likes bags. A lot! He likes to get inside the bags too.


He will just hang out in there too.


Strange silly cat.

Today I have an Essie polish for you. This one is from the 2012 Go Overboard Collection. 


Essie Armed and Ready.


I'm not really sure what color to even call this one. A green tinted brownish gray taupe? I don't know but I think it is a cool color.


It has a really nice gold micro shimmer to it that likes to come out and play in the light. 


This polish dried on the nail a little darker than it did in the bottle. 


I used two coats for this mani.


This one is a little blurry. Yes, Captain Obvious I am lol.

Hopefully tomorrow I will be more chatty. 

That's all for now :)


10 comments:

  1. Bruce :)
    I like that gold shimmer in that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bruce says hi!

      I love that the gold shimmer is pronounced and doesn't just hide in the bottle.

      Delete
  2. Aw Brucie Baby! Love that Essie and just recognized that we could be hand and nail twins:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY TWINS!!!! hehe. I do like this Essie! I loved it in the bottle then I wasn't sure when I put it on but then it dried and I loved it again. I am so fickle.

      Bruce says he will gladly go with you anywhere if you carry him in a bag :)

      Delete
  3. Cat in a bag! Cat in a bag! OMG!
    I thought I needed Armed and Ready and that confirmed it! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear I replied to this one. I think Blogger ate it!

      Lol He is always in bags. When we come home and put the shopping bags on the table he has to go through them. He usually will get into the one that has the most room for him.

      YOU NEED Armed and Ready, it is really nice.

      Delete
  4. It was Monday when you wrote that post and it's already Wednesday now that I'm reading it. Man I'm so behind! This is really lovely but I don't get what it's doing in a spring collection. I didn't get it because I'm not in the mood for such a color now. I might get it next fall if it's still available.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I am always behind reading posts! I didn't really get it for Spring line either. I think it is more fall as well.

      Delete
  5. Bag O' Bruce made me laugh. Sheba was all about bags before she got so...big.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Bag O'Bruce that is GREAT!!! I am going to use that...somewhere!

      Aww Sheba has outgrown the bags :(

      Delete

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!