Thursday, March 1, 2012

Oxidized Aqua

Hey Everyone! I have a quick post for you which I will hopefully be able to get through before I leave work today. The goal is to have another one for you later tonight. We will see how that goes. My darling son keeps stealing the computer for homework so I may or may not get to post later. I figure at the very least you will have this one :)

I know I have mentioned being over the crack wagon and was over it shortly after it exploded on the scene again. I do have one polish that I did want because it is slightly different and it is a Metallic Crackle polish from China Glaze. I waited on getting this one but when Sally's had it on clearance I grabbed it and took it home with me.


China Glaze Oxidized Aqua.



I put a coat over NOPI It's not Me, It's Blue. Probably not the best combo but NOPI was showing major chips and wear and I had just bought Oxidized Aqua and wanted to play.


I did this in the Sally's parking lot. Yes, I was THAT excited.


I do love it! I love the color and the metallicness of it.


I am not jumping back on the crack wagon but I would get rid of my other cracks and probably only keep this one and the P2 silver one.


So pretty. I want to try this over black next.

That's all for now :)


2 comments:

  1. Did yours have giant tubs of crack too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it did!!! I totally am not ignoring your comments! Somehow they all ended up in spam nad I just found them today. :( Sorry about that

      Delete

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!