Thursday, October 11, 2012

Tangled Web

Hey Everyone!! I went home early from work today. My boss told me I sounded like S&*T and I could go home. Uh, thanks? My throat is sore and I have a cold so I happily welcomed coming home to relax. Hopefully tomorrow I will feel better, we will see.


Today's polish is CrowsToes Tangled Web from the Halloween collection.


This polish is black and iridescent glitter in a clear base. Black glitter? HECK YEAH!


Please forgive me but when I did this mani I did each hand with a different base color. The first combo I will show you is with Wet N Wild Megalast polish in Root of All Evil. This polish is from the Pick Your Poison collection.


I used one coat of Tangled Web.


I very much liked this combination.


Tangled Web has some bar glitter in it. I love black glitter so this is one of my favorites.


The first hand I did was over Sinful Colors In the Mist. I did this hand first but didn't like how the black glitter didn't stand out real well. 


I think the base was a little too dark and hid the black glitter so I only did one hand with this base.


I love the way the iridescent glitter looks against In the Mist. 

That's all for now :)

4 comments:

  1. Looks very pretty! Best wishes and I hope you'll get better very soon:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I am feeling a lot better. Now Neil is sick though :(

      Delete
  2. This must be my second favorite from the collection. I need some black glitter! I like both combos because the second one makes the blue glitter pop.
    Sorry you were sick. I hope you feel better now. But on the bright side you were sent home which rarely happens to me at school when I'm sick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE Black glitter. LOVE IT! I can't decide which way I liked it best. I wonder, maybe it would look good under a light blue too. Or gray. Too many options.

      Thanks :) Yes, getting sent home actually has some advantages. I guess school would rarely do that, most jobs I have ever had would rarely do that. My boss now just doesn't want to get sick which is actually good because he won't let us work if we are sick.

      Delete

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!