Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Bone Daddy

Hey Everyone! I am happy to report that Mr. Neil's test results are all negative. SO we don't know what is wrong with him but he seems to be getting better by the day so that is good. He is enjoying the wet food the doctor wants him to eat which is also good. Hopefully he continues to get better. I am also feeling better though I am still congested and have a slight cough. Thank you for your well wishes I greatly appreciate them :)

Today I have the last Halloween CrowsToes polish to show you.


I used Gelish Medieval Madness as my base coat. 


I think is the perfect nude for this polish. Next time I want to do it over a sheer jelly in either gray or white.


I just wanted to show this picture because I love that weirdly shaped white glitter. It reminds me of an arrow.


This is one coat of CrowsToes Bone Daddy.


Bone Daddy has various shapes and sizes of white glitter with iridescent glitter in there too.


I love this polish a lot.


Now that I have shown you all of the Halloween collection I can't figure out which one is my favorite.

I also want to do whole new manis with them using different color combinations.


I haven't done much Halloween stuff this month because my nails are short and I am just not feeling the nail art. I do love the Halloween themed polishes though so I am at least doing those. Hopefully I find some Halloween spirit to do at least a couple nail art posts before the 31st.

That's all for now :)

2 comments:

  1. White glitter is so pretty! I love it over that nude Gelish. Even the bar glitter doesn't look so bad in this one.
    Have you posted all of them? Did I miss Frogs'Breath? I can't find it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG YOU ARE RIGHT!!!!! I totally didn't post it. I thought I did, I must have done it in my head lol. I have a huge headache tonight but I will get it up tomorrow. I have the pictures ready, I have no idea how I forgot about it!

      Delete

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!