Sunday, February 27, 2011

What's in your purse?

I am exhausted! It has been a long but successful and fun weekend. My brother competed in a robotics competition and I spent most of the past three days there. We were watching, supporting him and selling our chocolates there as well. It's been busy and I will probably have nightmares of giant chocolate robots attacking me for weeks. We just about sold out of all of our chocolates and my brother won the professional division of the competition so it was a great weekend. In case you are interested his robot is called Witchdoctor and the next two videos are from one of his matches. The other team accidentally hit the tap out button which paused the match and is the reason for two separate videos. Once they started the match the filming started again.







Now after lugging my purse and everything else around all weekend I realized it weighs two tons and I needed to clean it. I knew I had alot of nail related stuff in my purse but didn't realize how much until I actually cleaned it out. Since that credit card commercial that I constantly see on TV always asks what's in your wallet I figured I would instead answer what's in my purse. Aside from my camera, phone, wallet, pen and normal stuff I pulled out all of this stuff:




As you can see I had quite a bit of stuff in there! I still had the little brown bag which I emptied for the picture. So seven polishes, a franken and empty bottle, two cuticle oils, mango mend, cuticle cream, three lotions, two treatments, nail brush, two files, three little embellishment containers and three cotton balls later there is no question as to why my purse weighs so much. I decided there was no way I could continue carrying this much stuff around. I narrowed it down to just a few items but I am pretty sure if you check back with me in a week or so it is going to be just as full as it was when I took this picture. I might need to think about a smaller purse. hehe.

That's all for now :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!