Saturday, February 26, 2011

BB Couture Caterpillar

Today I have a picture from the archives. I spent Friday and Saturday at the Bots IQ National Competition selling chocolates and watching robots attempt to destroy one another. (I will post more on that tomorrow though) Its been a long weekend and I am super exhausted but wanted to get something posted. All the chocolate and running around took a toll on my nails since all I had on was a treatment today. Once again one of them has decided it wants to split across the nail well below the white so we will see if the Orly Nail Rescue wants to work for me this time.

This polish was the first BB Couture that I have tried. I love the color and shimmer.



Ah the joys of Macro. As you can see my application around the cuticles is lacking. I am not sure if it was the cleanup or the actual application but thank you Macro for pointing that one out! Luckily it did not look THAT bad in person. Geesh.

I had bought the little green stars and thought they would work with Catepillar. I think they added a nice touch though they were very rigid and didn't last very long. The stars were apparently falling that day because they kept getting stuck on things and eventually lifted to the point where I could not stand it anymore and had to remove them. I think I might try again trying a different technique to get them on there. Hopefully that helps.

Unfortunately my computer is not cooperating with me today and I am completely exhausted otherwise there would be more pictures attached. Tomorrow will definitely be a less busy day so the post will be better :)

Thats all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!