Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Too Cool for Pool




Hey Everyone!! Guess what day it is...it is HUMP DAY, wooo wooo!! I wish it was Friday but I will take Wednesday. I am tempted to take Friday off. We will see. Today I decided my hair was hanging too dead like and I cut my bangs a bit. They are long bangs. I watched some youtube videos and decided to just go for it. It looks choppy because it doesn't blend with my long dead hair but at least it breaks it up a bit. We will see how it goes after I wash it. I also cut my palm doing this. Don't ask, I have no idea. 

Today I have a simple mani I did using one of the Sinful Shine colors that recently appeared randomly in my Walgreens. I really hate the way Walgreens just throws new colors in with the core colors instead of putting out displays. Sinful Colors is actually on sale this week for .99 (in most areas) so I figured it was a good time for this post.


I used three coats of Sinful Shine Too Cool for Pool. It is a gorgeous blue with a very pretty pink shimmer. I love this color.



I decided to jazz it up a little and used some pink half pearls to compliment the shimmer. I bought these from some radom ebay store.


I put a single pearl in the middle of all my nails and stamped a pretty floral design on my ring finger. I used Mundo de Unas Mexican Pink for the stamping. I used more pearls for the centers of the flowers.


I can't remember which stamping plate I used so I will have to add that information later. 


The application for Too Cool for Pool was very nice. 


I attached the pearls to a wet coat of top coat and then added another coat on top to make sure they were more secure.


They stayed on quite nicely.


Taking an accurate color picture in doors is not very easy with this color but I was more interested in showing off that shimmer. 


That's all for now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!