Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Essie Sable Collar

Hey Everyone! I thought today was Thursday and then was highly disappointed when I realized it was only Wednesday. Bummer. I have started to move into the Valentine's Day manis, however, I don't have any ready to post yet. Those should be coming up soon. 

Today I have very unique polish from Essie. It is from the 2013 Winter Collection or the Shearling Darling Collection. I am still not sure if Essie actually names their collections or if they just pick one of the colors and put the name up on the display. 


This gorgeous color is Sable Collar. It is a brownish purple with are really pretty pink opal shimmer. I absolutely love this color.


I used two coats of Sable Collar for this mani. I did get a couple of tiny chips really quickly when wearing this polish but they weren't really noticeable and I went two days with this mani.


A lovely nail friend gifted me a mini bottle of this polish and I am so happy she did. I just about forgot about this one until I saw the bottle. Essie is not my usual go to brand but I do absolutely love some of their polishes and colors.


The coloring is a little off in these next two pictures due to the sunlight but I had to show the shimmer. It really popped in the light on my drive home. 


The polish looks so glowy in these two pictures. Sable Collar is definitely a winner!!

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!