Friday, February 20, 2015

Sinful Colors Mesmerize and Love Sprinkles

Hey Everyone! What a week, what a week. I am glad it is Friday. I have yet another Valentine's Day mani for you. This one, at least, isn't over the top pink and red. I think I have two more but I might just post those two together. I still have to edit those pictures which will hopefully happen tomorrow. 

One of the horrible issues in life of a blogger is when we have the sudden outbreak of bad cuticles. I must apologize in advance for the cuticles. I don't have any clue why but they all decided to revolt at the same time. I have three very angry cuticles but the show must go on. They aren't too gory but I am still self conscious about them.

This year the craze was all about Sinful Colors and their glitter polishes for Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day. I was able to track them down after some hunting which made me very happy. There is nothing like hunting for a polish and finally being able to get your hands on it.


I forgot to take a picture of the base alone. I used three coats of Sinful Colors Mesmerize for the base color. It is a very pretty dark purple/ blue color and the formula is great. Sometimes it looked very deep purple and sometimes it looked like a dark blue. I loved the color and could have gone with two coats. I am guessing it will stamp nicely too.


I used one coat of  Sinful Colors Love Sprinkles over top of Mesmerize. I used the glob and drag method to get the glitter spread out in a more evenly.


I didn't realize until a couple nails in that I didn't get any hearts out of the bottle when I was applying the glitter. I had to do a little bit of fishing but they weren't too hard to get out at all. I love this glitter polish because it is a mix of both light pink and white glitter. You can tell better in person than it shows up in the pictures. It is quite a fun, cute polish.


That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!