Friday, January 30, 2015

Zoya Remy

Hey Everyone!! Happy Friday!!! I am excited that it is Friday! Tomorrow we are going to the Farmer's Market which should be interesting. Although I really can't stand either team in this year's Superbowl and I am not all that excited to see Katy Perry in the halftime show I do love football so we will have a little party. Our party is always just us but we make sure to have too much food and watch the game. I will have to do some Superbowl nails but I am not overly excited about having to put either team on my nails. I should probably get planning on what I need to buy for Sunday.

Today I have a very pretty Zoya polish from the 2014 Ignite Collection.


This is Zoya Remy. Remy is a gorgeous dark blue shimmery beauty. Zoya says it has a metallic finish but I would consider it more shimmery than metallic. 


This mani chipped early on me which led me to almost send Barielle Nail Building Protein out the window with the Poshe basecoat. Every mani I have used the Barielle with since has been ok so I think it might have either been a fluke or it just didn't agree with Zoya.


You can see that Remy has a little bit of a green flash to it at certain angles. It is a really great glowy polish and one of my favorites from Zoya. I love most Zoya polishes though. 


That's all for now :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!