Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Blog Roll and Malware

Hey Everyone! 
There have been a lot of issues with blogs and malware going around lately. I don't know a lot about it other than I keep getting warnings and though I thought I solved the issue I was informed tonight that I still had a bad link on my page. I think I fixed it but I am not sure. Please let me know if any of you experience issues with my page. I love all the blogs I had listed on my blog roll and I am hoping I will be able to go back through the list and find everything A-ok so I can add them back on there but tonight I do not have the time. I will figure all of that out later. For now I have taken most of it down until I have the issues resolved.

It has been a rough week and I am trying to get a lot done so I haven't had much of a chance to get a post up for you all. I know, I am slacking. I will try and make it up to you as soon as possible. For now though I must run. 

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!