Thursday, June 21, 2012

Quick Hi

Hey Everyone! The zoo is alive and well here. Kittens are crazy, puppy has had surgery and kids are making ME crazy. Things are chaotic and I am trying to get some sort of routine going but I am having issues finding it. I have so much to do and so little time to do it that I have things going on everywhere. I need to figure some things out so I can multi-task. It would be great if I could edit my pictures and blog at work, I am going to have to look into that. The interesting news is that because I am so busy I am not changing my polish daily right now. Crazy huh?! 

All is well and I will have a better post up for you as soon as I can get a bit of time to edit pictures. There is lots going on and I have TONS of new polishes to share with you from some amazing, awesome creators. I have been slacking on reading blogs as well. So much to do and so little time. I hope everyone is well, I haven't been able to comment on blogs but I am trying to still glace at them when I get a chance. 

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!