Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Smitten Girl Sprouts Stamped

Hey Everyone!! I have been slacking. Last week H was on Spring Break and then this week I have just been slacking. T is on break for the week this week and will be home tonight. I was able to do a ton of errands and accomplish several things yesterday so I was successful but not near a computer all day. I am finally getting this posted. I am totally ok with being smacked with a shoe for being so late on these next few posts.

This is one of my absolute favorite manis of the year. First it is green, second it is holo, third it has adorable shamrocks and fourth it has knotwork. I loved this mani oh so much.


I started with a base of Smitten Girl Sprouts. I don't know why I don't have a picture of just the base for this one. I love this green so much. It is bright and fun. 


I used three coats of Girl Sprouts and then stamped with Konad black.


I used my new Creative Shop Stamper and was still getting used to it so there are some flaws with the stamping. It is such a fun mani I didn't even care too much. Well, maybe a little, but I ignored it.


I need to work on placement. I can't center these things for the life of me.


I used the new MoYou Festive plate 21 which I ordered the day it was released. I am way too into St. Patrick's Day to let that one wait. 


I love the smaller shamrocks. They are so cute.


I absolutely love the quality of the MoYou plates. I swear I need to win the lottery so I can buy all the things. I think I would probably buy all of the MoYou plates. They work so well and I have never had an issue with any of the ones I have. 


That's all for now :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Those little shamrocks are too cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) They are cute little things aren't they?

      Delete

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!