Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Penny Talk Gets Funky!


Hey Everyone! Well, I got almost all of my Christmas stuff done. Tonight is making cookies and peppermint bark night! I also have to make a birthday cake for df who has a birthday tomorrow. The closer I get to the weekend it seems the more I have to do.

This mani was one of my favorite manis I did for Fall. I don't think it is very Fall like but I love it.


I used Essie Penny Talk for the base color. I love these Essie metallics, especially for stamping.


I then did a gradient with Dare to Wear Get Funky.


I did not realize that Get Funky actually had a orange tint to the base until I did this mani. I happen to love it even more now that I know this.


This mani was so sparkly and I love how Get Funky looks over Penny talk.


This mani chipped fast on me but I believe it was due to the Elmer's Glue basecoat rather than the actual mani.


This mani was crazy glowy.


I took far too many pictures because I loved the glow and the sparkle.


I definitely want to do this one again.


That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!