Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Born Pretty Store Plates

Hey Everyone!!! I am super excited for the upcoming Born Pretty Store Stamping plates. I just saw their newsletter and realized that they will be released Saturday the 20th!! So excited. 

You can see pictures of the new plates here and also participate by sharing their banner to get a free plate. They will be on sale for 20% off for 24hrs which is always nice. They also have deals if you buy three or more you get a free plate or 8 or more you get a free stamper. 


They have a super cute Christmas one that I am going to order immediately.



That's all for now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!