Friday, April 10, 2015

Wrestlemania Nails

Hey Everyone!!! Happy Friday! I love Friday. I don't have much planned for the weekend but I am hoping to work on some new polish jewelry pieces. Other than that I have nothing. It is a pretty boring week. Today is take your child to work day, however, mine is finally at the age where he would rather go to school because he knows he won't be doing anything there. Ah how I miss little ones. 

Today's mani is something I did at the end of last month for Wrestlemania. We watch it every year and this year I remembered I have a plate with the logo and so I had to do a mani for it.


For the base I went with a simple black and gold gradient. We were watching the Hall of Fame ceremony when I did this mani so I was thinking fancy with the black and gold I guess.


 I did a base of Sinful Colors Black on Black then kind of dabbed the gold on. I probably should have used a sponge for a better effect but I couldn't remember where I had put them and I was too lazy to go find them. The gold is Milani Milan from their Fierce Foil Collection. I really love the look of this gold for some reason. It is kind of a flakey glitter which makes it fun to use for gradients.


I used Fab Ur Nails plate FUN 11 for the image. I have had this plate for quite awhile and never remember that this image is on there. I used Konad White stamping polish with Mundo De Unas Reddish. I love how this mani came out and even C showed more interest in it than his usual half paying attention nod.


That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!