Thursday, March 26, 2015

Orly Fresh with a Leprechaun

Hey Everyone. I think I need a nap. I am suddenly sleepy. It is pretty slow at work so that doesn't help all that much. At least it is almost Friday!

I am still catching up from St. Patrick's Day so today is another green mani. 


For this mani I used a base of Orly Fresh. I love this green. It is bright and squishy and so fun. I used three coats for this mani.


To stamp I used Mundo de Unas #19 Bronze and Sinful Colors black polish.The black wasn't thick enough to be dark enough over the Bronze but I couldn't get my placement right to double stamp it. 


You can see in the picture above where I tried to double stamp the Leprechaun. 


I used Messy Mansion plate MM04 for the designs on this mani. It was fun and festive but I think my nails are a little too small for the knot work to show really nicely. 


That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!