Friday, February 27, 2015

NYC Skyline and Funky Fingers Olaf

Hey Everyone!! Today started out like a Monday but has since quieted down a bit so that is good. Mr. Neil has a little infection in his mouth. His breath was beyond normal stinky so he had a trip to the doctor. Good thing the little guy likes medicine and has no issues slurping it down because he will be taking them for the next several days. I can't believe he is going to be 3 in April. He is so small that at 5lbs he still looks very much like a kitten. Apparently the new girls in the office have even heard of Bruce. I guess C said something about Bruce when he told them that Neil got a bath to go to his visit and the girls responded with how they have heard about him. Bruce the infamous cat! 

Today I have a nice blue mani that I did back in January. It still applies considering half the country is cold or snow covered. I wish it was a little cooler here so feel free to send some of that cool air down my way.


I started with 3 coats of NYC Skyline Blue. 


Skyline blue was pretty thin and definitely needed the 3 coats to look even.


I used one coat of Funky Fingers Olaf over top.


This picture is a little washed out but it has a great view of the snowflake glitter. I had to fish those bad boys out but at least I remembered they were in the polish this time. 


I used LA Colors Gel Like polish in Tempt to stamp. The polish stamps amazing. I can't rave about those Gel Like polishes enough. I love cheap thrills.


I used Gogoonly plate St. Merry for the flower like design. It looked sort of like a snowflake so I just went with it. I really wanted to test the plate out since it had just arrived.


I will have a better review on the Gogoonly plate in another post but I can say that it is a great plate and the price is really good too.


I believe I used my Creative Stamper for this mani and it was one of the first times I used it. There was a slight learning curve for me with that stamper so the images didn't come out as crisp and nice and I had expected. I was quite unimpressed over the hype of the Creative Stamper while doing this mani. I have since figured out the best way to use the stamper and it is back in my good graces. 


I love these two blues together. 


That's all for now :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!