Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My Turn for What?

Hey Everyone!! I hope those who had off yesterday enjoyed their holiday. I took the day off of blogging to go visit my cousin and her adorable twins. They were in town from California and it was pretty exciting to get to see them. We had a huge storm that knocked out power for hours so between the extreme stuffy heat and crazy 5 year olds I was tired when I got home. I am determined to participate in Monday Blues so I will be back next week with a post. I didn't realize I missed it until it was far too late for me to get a post up last night. I finally decided that I was going to make my left hand all pointy. Then the next day my pinky point broke. I was not pleased. These are the most recent pictures so you will see my nails go back and forth for the next couple of posts. I am posting out of order. 

I bought all but one of the Sinful Colors Leather Luxe polishes. I am slightly disappointed that I bought them last month at 2 for $3.00 when they are on sale this week for .99 each. I am considering going back for the one I didn't buy because at .99 I feel like I shouldn't leave the collection incomplete. We shall see. I am still technically on my no buy but I can make an exception. I have a buck in change laying around so I can always use that! 


Today I have the gray Leather Luxe polish to show you. This one is called My Turn. I really have no idea what is up with the names on this collection. Names like Cold Leather make sense but My Turn really doesn't.


I only used two coats on this mani. It was late and I was in a hurry. It was a huge mistake. I am not going to show you too many pictures of my right hand but it will explain it all. I should have used three coats. 


The one thing I don't like about these matte polishes is the streaky imperfections. It was especially noticeable to me with this polish. I can see it in the pictures above. It could be because I didn't use three coats though. I don't think I noticed it as bad with the other colors. 


Aside from being streaky which you can't tell as much in this photo because I picked the best one out of the bunch you can see my right hand had some other issues. I can't even tell you what the little bump on my middle finger is from. My pinky is very uneven. I won't even talk about my cuticles. They are awful and I apologize for having to look at them. 


Here is a cute picture of Neil. He keeps falling backward into a human sitting position. He is such a cutie. 

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!